Wednesday 12 March 2014

Okay so this product is amazing... This one too... And, this one.

I hope you guys have all had a lovely day! It's been so sunny here in London! It's been so sunny I even wore a T-shirt and sunglasses out when I went for a walk earlier - straight into Boots... It really doesn't help that I actually live three minutes away from the store - no exaggeration! So, here's what I bought earlier... 


I apologise for the lighting of these photos, it's now evening so I can't get a good natural light to show you the products better. I've fallen in love with a makeup product my mum used to use - I tried it but I remember thinking it was a bit fiddly before, but I've started using it recently and am loving it! I found it while rifling through an old makeup box, but it was quite old, so I bought a fresh one today. It was the Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel eyeliner. It comes with the little brush and I've been using the old set this past week and it's worked so flawlessly each time - it's so much easier to use than I initially thought! I also got another Max Factor nail varnish in the shade Candy Rose, it's such a beautiful dusky rose tone. I was also looking at a bright fuschia colour but I decided this one was far more wearable. Last, but not least, I bought the Rimmel Lasting Finish Colour Rush in the shade Rumour Has It. This is the colour swatch...


The photo really doesn't do it justice! It's a raspberry red shade, and it is gorgeous. I tried it on in the shop just to see, not thinking it would actually suit me, but I loved it, and this is my favourite product I've bought today, I can't wait to use it more often! 

Also, this is to show you how my makeup went today - this is by using the Maybelline gel eyeliner and the Rimmel Colour Rush. This is definitely my favourite makeup look I've tried so far, it feels so fresh and pretty and alive! 


I'm really sorry for the quality of this photo (and my funky bedsheets), but I just really wanted to show off this makeup look! 

I would also like to let you guys know that Amazon are currently selling Burts Bees lip balm for £1.80 - and postage and packaging is free! They retail at just under £4 here in the UK, so grab them while you can! 


Hope you're having a great week! 

Sammii-Jane x



No comments:

Post a Comment