Monday 24 March 2014

March/April 2014 beauty wish list!

Hey guys! So, I thought I would share with you my beauty wish list for March/April. Makeup-wise, I'm generally pretty happy with everything I've got - I have a lot of makeup, and I've been lucky enough to be able to purchase/sample a lot of really great makeup this past month. However, my bank balance is not very happy with me now because of it, so I may need to wait just a couple more weeks until I can buy everything else!




Recently, I purchased the Real Techniques retractable bronzing brush. But I didn't want to use it until I had other brushes from the set, so I have my eye on the eye shading brush, and retractable lip brush, both £6 (via Google shopping). These brushes would be a fantastic addition to my makeup bag, as my eyeshadow brush is incredibly old, and I don't even own a lip brush, yet I have been wearing a lot more lip products of late.


I've also been wanting The Body Shop Papaya Body Butter for a long time now - but I always find something else that seems a better use of £13 whenever I go to buy it! Last time I went in store I also tried on a coral coloured lipstick - I have been loving coral of late and this Colour Crush Lipstick is more of an orangey shade than pink, which is a nice change from the usual pink tones! The Colour Crush Lipstick is £10, but The Body Shop are doing online discounts at the moment of up to 40% off - it does help to shop around! So these products together would usually cost £23, but online it comes to £14.95 with free delivery. 


My skin has been getting better of late, and I would love to be able to repurchase Benefit's Porefessional Primer. As it's a tinted primer, it blends the redness of your pores so it appears smoother and more blurred, where a usual non-tinted primer just sits on top of your skin, but doesn't cover anything. I personally don't like heavy makeup, so this would be a really nice alternative to be able to use on my skin, when it does clear up.


The last thing on my list would be the Bobbi Brown Makeup Manual. It shows you how to apply your makeup, what you should use for your skin type, how to properly use and clean your brushes, everything! So I would really love to purchase this book, I'm hoping it's like a makeup masterclass manual! 

So, these are the products I would love to purchase - but I think I'll be waiting a little while to! What's on your wish lists? Hope you're having a great week!

Sammii-Jane x













No comments:

Post a Comment