Thursday 6 March 2014

Mini makeup hamper!

About a month ago, I decided I would start to buy all the makeup products I would like to use post-pregnancy. I thought that it would be nice to treat myself to a little goody box, and also, after ten months of pregnancy, I would definitely deserve it! I thought I would share with you my mini makeup hamper, or at least, it's contents so far! 


So, I've got a pot of Garnier Ultralift, Garnier primer, and Garnier BB cream (these are in the hope of good skin days where I can wear minimal makeup!)
I have five sample perfumes of Narciso Rodriguez For Her, these are perfect handbag size and won't take up too much room.
I have products from my recent Lush haul, the You've Been Mangoed! Bath melt (I think I may have to get a few more though!), the mini Charity pot of hand and body lotion (also perfect handbag size), the Bubblegum Lip Scrub, and the Dirty Toothy Tabs. Through pregnancy I haven't been able to use any strong whitening chemicals at all so they're not as white as I'd like, so as soon as bubba is out I can start to get them in best condition again. 
I've also got a few makeup bits, the YSL lipstick in Coco Givree (a shimmery nude colour), the MAC brow set in Beguile (subtle eyebrow definition for those with blonde hair), a ModelCo lipgloss in Berry Pink, a Loreal Paris Miss Manga mascara, a Neal's Yard lipgloss in Goji Berry, a Rimmel nail whitening pencil, a Maybelline Dream Pure BB cream, and a pack of four Primark nail polishes. 

There are still a few things I intend on getting, I really need new brushes but I'm having a hard time deciding between the Nanshy brushes and the Ecotools brushes, I also still want the Max Factor Masterpiece mascara, the Max Factor Lipfinity duo, and I'd still like some Burt's Bees lipbalms, a Rosy Vaseline pot, the Bourjois chocolate bronzing powder, and a Body Shop Body Butter in Papaya. A few face masks wouldn't go amiss, either! I'll also be sticking in a Toni&Guy hairdressers gift card too, I have been wanting my hair done for ages and will really need a low maintenance style with a little one around! 

Hope you're all having a super-sunny Thursday! I'm currently in London, and it is a really sunny beautiful Spring morning here! 

Sammii-Jane x

No comments:

Post a Comment