Saturday 24 October 2015

Primark Autumn/Winter 2015 Haul

Hello Everybody!

As you may or may not know, recently myself, my son Rhys, my mum, and my stepdad all took a little trip down to Blackpool for a couple of days. While we were there, my mum and I both did a Primark haul as the closest one to us is seventy miles away, so we like to stock up on bits and pieces when we can!

Homeware
I'm going to start with the homeware pieces first - I bought this cushion in the clearance sale for £2, and I think it's so beautiful, and this lovely copper/rose gold candle for £1.50 to match. When I do up my bedroom I want to have little rose gold accent colours so for a total of £3.50, I thought these were a total bargain.



Accessories
When you're in Primark by the till, you always (well, I always) get tempted by the little bits and bobs close by. I bought a pair of Shapewear Black Tights, an egg shape makeup sponge (a Beauty Blender dupe), and a cute little gold and marble necklace. Everyone seems to be really into marble accessories of late so I thought I would give that a go!


Clothes 

The first clothing item I picked up was this navy, chiffon-like material shirt dress for £5. I thought it was such a bargain, and dresses really suit my shape so I want to wear more of them, and this was perfect for Autumn/Winter. Very sorry for the picture looking a little scruffy, I initially thought it looked quite artsy and windswept but on second glance, it doesn't look that way anymore!


I also bought this monochrome boucle top for £8. It went really nicely with the maroon knitted skirt I bought (also £8), but I thought the top was also really versatile as you could still wear it with leggings, jeans, whatever you feel like! This also looks really trendy and flattering on and I just love the colour and the shape of the skirt!


Shoes

I've been on the lookout for these tan heeled boots for a while. They're a really comfortable height, but still look stylish and good quality when they're on. I featured these on my recent Primark Wish List Post, so I'm really glad I got them! They were only £18, and I'd seen a similar pair for £40 in New Look a few weeks ago so I'm really glad I waited! I love the durability of the leather, when the weather can be a bit unpredictable so I know I'll wear these a lot and get a lot of use out of them! I also like that they'll look really nice with the navy shirt dress, black tights, and the marble necklace.


I also picked up a black pair of pumps to go with the maroon skater skirt outfit! Pumps are always good to have and my old ones have been lost for ages so I thought it was about time to pick some more up!


Rhys

While I was there, I couldn't resist picking up these super cute pyjamas for Rhys for £3.50, as well as the Christmas socks for £2, and the toy dinosaur for £1. I thought the pyjamas were just too sweet to leave behind, and in my house his socks are a nightmare to find so he can always do with more! He also just really loved the dinosaur toy and I just can't say no to him when he's acting all cute with it! It might look a bit stingy that I only got him a few bits, but I've already bought him loads of new clothes for Christmas so he didn't really need any, plus my mum bought him some more bits while we were in Primark, and we spoiled him absolutely rotten on the Blackpool trip! He went on every single ride in the Coral Island Arcade, I also bought him a giant George Pig soft toy that was as big as he is (and he loves it), and we had ice cream and chips along the beach too, so Rhys has by no means missed out on anything!


I did also go to Boots as well just to browse, as the Boots in my local town is tiny but the one in Blackpool is huge! But then, I found a discounted Yankee Candle stand, and everyone loves a Yankee Candle! I picked up this Vineyard one, which smells of mulberries and blackberries and is a really berry-ish autumn/winter scent. It was only £5.50 so I just couldn't pass that up!


So, that was everything I got in my Primark Haul, I hope you guys enjoyed this post and are having a lovely weekend! 

Lots of Love,

Sam x
















No comments:

Post a Comment