Friday 16 October 2015

Halloween Dress Up - Hipster Disney Princesses

Hey Everyone!

Halloween is fast approaching - And for one night only, you can be anyone you want to be! Who are you going as? In case you haven't decided yet, I found some easy Hipster Disney Princess Halloween Inspo for you! I kind of want to go as Ariel, but since my hair is dark brown and I don't really want to dye it (nor do I own a red wig), I might go as Belle instead. I love the Disney Princesses, and I personally think the hipster versions are cool, modern, easy dress-up options if you don't particularly want to go full whack.

1. Ariel (The Little Mermaid)
I think the Converse and the glasses are such a nice touch! 


2. Belle (Beauty and the Beast)
I could totally see Modern-Day Belle in a gloomy but cosy little coffee shop, reading the blues away. The boho boots are my favourite part of this outfit, and you could totally get away with is for Autumn/Winter daywear. How snug is that jumper?!


3. Aurora (Sleeping Beauty)
This one, for some reason, also reminds me of Regina George in Mean Girls. Remember ladies, Regina George is flawless. But I love the cute romantic look it has for Aurora, too.


4. Snow White 
I think this one, with all of the bright colours, would be the most easily distinguished. I think a red lip, red nails, porcelain skin, and Tanya Burr's Bambi Eyes False Eyelashes would pair perfectly with this look.


5. Cinderella 
I just love is one so much, and if I was still a blonde this would be the one I would do! I just think it's so adorable, and that up-do is just divine.


What could also be really fun, is to get all the girls together to dress up as different Disney Princesses! I fully believe that if you want to be a princess, you're never too old to pretend, even for one night! Frankly, if I could be Belle every day of my life, chances are, I probably would. 

Hope you guys enjoyed this post, and if you didn't have a Halloween outfit planned I hope this has given you some Inspo! Hope you guys have the best Halloween ever!

Lots of Love,

Sam x




No comments:

Post a Comment