Sunday 4 October 2015

My Top Ten High End Beauty Products

Hello Everybody!

Today I thought I would do a (sort of) mini series - my Top Ten High End, and High Street Beauty Products. I'm going to share with you my chosen high end products first, as everybody always starts with high street and I feel like mixing things up a bit! So, without further ado, here are my absolute, all time favourite, Top Ten High End Beauty Products.   


1. Estée Lauder Invisible Fluid Makeup
This has been one of my favourite foundations for a really long time. It's got a super light coverage and looks really natural on. What I like the most about this product is that it enhances your natural beauty, rather than trying to cover it.

2. Lancôme Hypnose Doll Eyes Mascara
This is easily my favourite mascara. Ever. Ever, ever. It is so good, I love the formula, I love how black it is, it makes my eyes really pop, and the shape of the wand is cone shaped so it gets the outer corners and the inner corners. 

3. Modern Muse Eau De Parfum
Firstly, I adore Estée Lauder, and secondly I adore Modern Muse! I have had this fragrance on my wish list for around two years until my mum kindly bought me two of the mini sizes as a treat for Mother's Day this year! I only tend to use these sparingly when I'm going out somewhere nice, at least until I can get a full size bottle! What I really like about the mini sizes is that they're a perfect handbag size, I like to take fragrances out with me and when they're so small like these are, it's really convenient.

4. Benefit Total Moisture Facial Cream
This Benefit moisturiser is also my favourite. It's really thick, and rich, and makes my makeup application so much better. It's such a good base under your makeup and is really hydrating. 

5. MAC Fix +
I use MAC Fix + as a setting spray once I've applied all my makeup. I really like it, I don't always use a primer so this helps my makeup stay in place all day and is also really hydrating. You can also use it to freshen up your makeup by spritzing it on your face if you're out and about, or travelling, or on the go a lot. I just find it's so useful and really good to just freshen up your skin and makeup.

6. MAC Brave Lipstick Satin Finish
MAC's Brave Lipstick has been my go to shade for about two years now. It's a dusky rose nude and is absolutely beautiful, with a formula that's really durable and doesn't smear or smudge. 

7. Bobbi Brown Face Blender Brush
Mine is the mini size, and these are so good they make your makeup application look flawless. Tanya Burr also raves about them and I just find that they blend your makeup to such a high quality, it really is perfection in a brush.

8. Bobbi Brown Foundation Stick
I have the shade Honey, which is a perfect contour shade if you are pale like me. It's just so easy to draw on your contour and blend it out. 

9. Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner
I find the formula to be really long lasting and the skinny nib makes it really precise to apply your eyeliner. 

10. Yves Saint Laurent Volupte Sheer Candy Lipstick
As for my final product in my Top Ten, I have to say it's the YSL Lipstick. I have the shade Coco Givree, and it's a light shimmery latte nude and is so beautiful on, as well as having the most incredible presentation ever for a lipstick. Seriously. How beautiful is this?!


I hope you guys have enjoyed this post!

Lots of love,

Sam x



No comments:

Post a Comment