Tuesday 13 October 2015

FOTD Autumn 2015

Hello Everybody! 

Today I thought I would do a Face Of The Day post, to show you guys the kind of look I typically go for and the makeup I wear. 

Since dying my hair darker, I tend to wear braver makeup choices. As we're now in the Autumn season, I love to wear a dark, plummy berry lip, with winged eyeliner and a subtle contour and blush.


I absolutely adore this lipstick colour! 

The Look

For my face, after cleansing and moisturising, I used my Beauty Blender to apply Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation in Vanille Clair. I then highlighted my under eye area, nose, and chin with Estée Lauder Double Wear Concealer before applying bareMinerals Ready Foundation in the shade R150 all over my face to give it that flawless finish. I then contoured using MUA Sculpt and Bronze Contour Kit, applying the highlight just above my contour. I then used Bobbi Brown Rose Quartz Shimmer Brick to the apples of my cheeks. 

For my brows, I used my Barry M Angled Eye Brush to apply the shade Sandstone from my Stila In The Light Palette. I then brushed them through with an eyebrow spoolie, and used the shade Bubbly from the same palette to apply all over my eyelid. I used the same angles brush (after giving it a clean with a baby wipe) to apply Maybelline 24 Hour Drama Gel Eyeliner. I curled my lashes and applied two coats of Urban Decay Perversion Mascara

I applied Nivea Lip Butter in Blueberry Blush to keep my lips hydrated, before applying Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in the shade 30. I then spritzed MAC Fix+ to set my makeup.

Hope you guys love this look as much as I do!

Lots of Love,

Sam x





No comments:

Post a Comment