Sunday 4 October 2015

Beauty On The Go

Hello Everybody!

As you may or may not know, I am crazy busy all the time! I am never at home during the day and am always out and about. At the moment, I'm doing nursery runs, driving lessons, being very active on my blog, dabbling in photography, as well as starting a makeup portfolio, and hoping to start a makeup artistry course around Christmas, as well as being a full time single parent. 

I have three main reasons as to why I write my blog, and I shall share them with you now. The first, and most important, is because there are those of you who regularly read my blogs, and I'm so grateful for that even as a low profile blogger. As long as I'm not talking to myself I will continue doing it. The second reason, is because I love it! I learn so much through reading other people's beauty blogs and it's such an amazing little online community where we all share with eachother everything beauty related, and I love that. The third reason, is for work purposes. The job I want the most at the moment is to work on the Estée Lauder Makeup Counter in my local town. I adore Estée Lauder, and it's really practical as it's ten minutes away from my sons nursery, and I write my blog, and am making a portfolio (I apply makeup on my friends and take pictures to get comfortable applying makeup on other people) to show my keenness and enthusiasm to work in the Beauty Industry.

So today, I wanted to share with you my Beauty (and fashion) On The Go products and items that I use pretty much everyday and always take out with me. 


I always use my black leather Prada bag. I've had this for years and years and can't remember the name of it, it's at least five years old but it's still going strong. It's a really good size and leather is so practical.


Here is a close up of the makeup products. I have the Stila In The Light Eyeshadow Palette, Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation, Garnier Tinted Under Eye Roll On, Nivea Lip Butter, Seventeen Cheek Stamp Blush, Urban Decay Perversion Mascara, and Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh perfume. I like to pack these into a compact makeup bag to take out with me. I don't always have time before I leave the house to do my makeup, so once I've dropped my son off at nursery I head to the local coffee shop to grab a moments peace, a caffeinated drink, and quickly apply a little makeup and brush my hair to make myself look a little more human.


I love a statement necklace and always keep this one in my bag just in case. Chances are that I'll use it, as I wear it most days, and as soon as I feel more ready I'll pop this on and spritz on my Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh. It's such a pretty fresh scent, I feel like it just completes the whole look. I typically wear jeans and black heeled leather boots most days, and throw on a nice top or jumper to go with it.

I hope you guys have enjoyed this post, and have found it useful also if you too are busy a lot of the time! 

Love, 

Sam x





No comments:

Post a Comment