Tuesday 29 September 2015

Autumn 2015 Whats In My Makeup Bag?

Hello everybody! 

Today I thought I would share with you a 'What's in my Makeup Bag?' Style post. I'm personally really nosey and I like to have a good look at what other people have got, or if there is anything they have which I'd like to buy, to try for myself! 

So this is my makeup bag. It's a black, white and pink Aztec design that I bought in Primark in the January sales earlier this year for £3. I was shopping with my cousin and we both really liked this particular design, and that it's also a really generous size (you can fit sooo much in here!) 


As for the contents - I try to keep it as compact as I can as obviously no one likes to feel like they're caking on their makeup. This is just what I wear for a typical day. If I wanted to go for more night makeup, I'd probably still keep the base the same, but probably go for a dark smokey eye, some falsies, and a dark lip.


I always moisturise with Benefit Total Moisture Facial Cream. It's a thick, creamy, buttery moisturiser and is really rich so it's perfect for this time of year. I used to get quite dry skin but when I use this it's not a problem. It's the perfect base for my skin type. 

Face

For my face, I like to use Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation in Vanille Clair. I bought it as it was recommended as a good dupe for Benefit Hello Flawless, and I have to say I think I prefer the Bourjois! It's the perfect colour match for me and when I apply it with my Beauty Blender it looks so flawless and seamless, I love this combo! I then use my Real Techniques Contour Brush to apply my contour from the MUA Bronze and Sculpt Contour Kit and I use my Real Techniques Eyeshadow Brush to apply my highlight. I then set my face makeup with the Sleek Luminous Pressed Powder using my Real Techniques Expert Face Brush.

Eyes

For my eyes, I like to use the same Real Techniques Eyeshadow Brush that I used for my highlight, to also apply my eyeshadow, as they're really similar colours. I like to use the shade Bubbly from the Stila In The Light Palette. I apply that all over my lid and just under my bottom lash line too, and then I apply my Eyeko Skinny Eyeliner in the colour black, before curling my lashes and applying two coats of Collection Volumising Mascara.

Lips

For my lips, I like to use Nivea Lip Butter in Blueberry Blush as a balm so that my lips don't get dehydrated, and then I like to use my Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in the shade 08. It's the perfect dupe for Mac's Brave Matte Finish Lipstick and it's a dusky rose nude, and it's so flattering and really pretty, the Rimmel version is my go to lipstick, and has been for about a year now, I literally wear it everyday!

To set my makeup, I then use MAC Fix+ and my makeup will easily stay on all day. It's amazing.

I hope you guys have enjoyed this post and I hope you're all looking forward to a great weekend!

Lots of love, 

Sam x



No comments:

Post a Comment