Thursday 17 September 2015

Autumn Beauty, Fashion, and Homeware Favourites 2015

Hello everybody! 


I have been so excited to publish this blog post. It's probably my favourite one ever. Ever, ever. It's my Autumn Favourites 2015, and I'm just going to put this out there - I LOVE AUTUMN. I love the tones of the crunchy orange and brown leaves, I love the comfortable weather. I love that fashion changes from bright summery clothes, to muted mustard, rust, and latte shades. I adore the fact that I can wear rich wine coloured lipsticks every day, and hats, and my favourite boots. I love the seasonal Pumpkin Spice Latte in Starbucks. I love that I can have candles and tart burners aglow in my living room constantly, fragrancing my entire flat with the smell of freshly baked gingerbread, or cinnamon, or citrus and spices. Oh, and my favourite thing... Is that I can FINALLY start Christmas Shopping! 

Pumpkin Spice Latte - not to mention the Starbucks Autumn cups are adorable. 


Autumnal Nails! These are not mine, they're my friend Cat's, and I'm incredibly jealous. And her engagement ring is stunning. 


Statement Earrings - I bought these in Superdrug for £3. The faux emerald is so pigmented, I think they're such a beautiful pair for a total bargain price. Plus, they'll stay in season through the Winter/Christmas season, too.


Autumnal Fashion - These are my favourite Autumnal looks so far. The model pictured first, I think could be wearing a very Anna Kendrick inspired outfit, I could totally see her wearing that coat. The model in the centre is flawless, and that outfit could really be good for any season, but I love how fresh and understated it is for Autumn. And of course, Cara's bodycon burgundy minidress and leather jacket combination is absolutely beautiful. 




Hats! Mine is a super cute latte coloured felt hat I got in New Look for £14.99. I know it's not to everyone's taste but I really love it, and I think it looks really immaculate against blonde or brown hair (my hair is recently a blonde ombré and I really like how this latte coloured hat complements it).

Wine Lipstick - Rimmel by Kate Moss in the shade 107 is amazing. Deep, red wine. So beautiful. I also really like Tanya Burr's Berry Picking Lipgloss.


Yankee Candle Wax Tarts - I got mine in the new 2015 scent Gingerbread Maple, and oh my goodness it makes my entire flat smell of gingerbread! I absolutely adore gingerbread, I eat through bags and bags of it in Autumn and Winter so it's safe to say I will definitely be repurchasing this candle! I bought the Small Jar on Amazon for £6.98. I also got the scent Fluffy Towels because it's so clean and comforting. I like Gingerbread Maple in my living room as it's a really warming homely scent, and Fluffy Towels in my bedroom as it's really fresh and clean and comforting. And it makes my bed sheets smell nice... (Just saying)...


Last but not least, Heinz Cream of Tomato Soup. I don't know a single person who doesn't like it. I've not been very well recently, and have also been super busy, and I have been so reliant on these soups it's probably not even healthy. It's an unhealthy, dark, infatuated obsession. Kind of like 50 Shades. But soup form.


So that is it guys! My Autumn Favourites, I highly recommend them all, and I really hope you enjoyed this post!

Lots of Love,

Sam x
















No comments:

Post a Comment