Sunday 4 May 2014

Beauty wish list - May 2014/ Favourite products of the month

Hey guys! So, I have my eye on a few gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous products at the moment, and, as I haven't written a blog in a little while, I thought I would share them with you! As you know, I have a slight obsession with Clinique - I know I bang on about it a lot but the products are just so lovely, they just feel so fresh on your skin and I love how clinically clean it is - the products will never clog up your skin. 


I'm just going to do all the Clinique products in one go as there's so many of them! I really want a nice bronzer and neutral eyeshadow duo for Summer. I'd love to have a bronzed, healthy glow, and I do a neutral smokey eye on a pretty much daily basis, so I cannot wait to get these products. They will look so nice and natural on clear, healthy skin (which I'm really hoping for!). I'm also really interested in the Lash building primer, it has really good reviews (I think 4.5 stars on the website?), and for £12, it's much cheaper than any of the other high end brands (which range at around £25) - so really, it's practically a steal! The nail enamel in Birthday Suit is just such a classy, neutral colour, it's just a shade that would match the kind of makeup I would typically wear. 



The next thing I would really love to have, is the bareMinerals Complexion Perfection Palette. I always take out my bareMinerals Ready Foundation, and, as handy as it is for topping up your foundation, this palette would be so much better, as it has concealer, foundation, a highlighter, the warmth bronzer, a blush, a brush, and a mirror, all in a handy little compact. The only thing that would make it better for me, is if it had a little mascara and lipgloss in the compact as well - then it could be a complete kit for daywear, which for me, would be perfect. 


Equally, what's looking super interesting, is the bareMinerals new primer, which is a BB cream and primer all in one, so you could literally just put this on top of your moisturiser, and be ready to go. Or, just chuck on a few other makeup products, bronzer, mascara, lip gloss, for a really nice, pretty, natural fresh-faced look. I'd love for my skin to let me do that!



While we've mentioned a bronzed, healthy glow, it's important to not forget your body. I love the smell of the Palmers range, and I'm really looking forward to using the natural bronzer from the brand. This is the first summer I will ever have planned to have a tan (I've always been fairly happy with being pale, but I really feel the need for change). I'm so desperate to look pretty and polished, as at the moment with being a new mum my skin is so tired, sallow and dull, and being pale is doing absolutely nothing for me.

So... Yeah, I have a bit of saving to do! As for new products that I'm trying, I have a little list here too. The reason that no skin care was mentioned in the above Clinique wish list, is because I've tried the Anti-blemish set, and am currently trying the rinse off foaming face wash, and dramatically different moisturiser. 


I got these free with a Clinique purchase last time I went to the counter, and they've been sitting in a box for the past month completely forgotten about! But I ran out of the Anti-blemish set, and then found these two little beauties! So far, I'm really loving the foaming face wash, it feels so fresh on your skin, and it can also see that the dramatically different moisturiser is also making a visible difference to my skin. I do have sallow, dull skin, and this is really freshening it up and keeping it soft. I really wanted to try this as my skin has also gotten a bit dry of late, and it's honestly working wonders - I'm in love! 


This is a bit of a boring one, but I'm also currently trying Freederm as a spot treatment. It claims to be a cooling topical different spot treatment gel to other formulas, as it contains nicotinamide, which is a proven anti-inflammatory for inflamed acne, pimples, and spots. Let's see if it works for me!


What I've also been loving, and probably wearing far too much, are false lashes. I just get the cheap ones, there are a lot of types of false lashes from China you can buy from eBay, and you usually get about ten pairs. Speaking of which, I'm just going to buy another box quickly! The lash glue is the important part, and I just use Eyelure lash glue for that which has never let me down! 

So, these are all my products I've been loving! I really hope you guys are looking forward to a fantastic weekend! 

Sammii-Jane x














No comments:

Post a Comment