Saturday 5 April 2014

My week in pictures!

Hey guys! Really, really sorry I haven't posted anything in a while! Regular readers will already know that I was pregnant - this past week has been spent in the hospital giving birth! I had a few complications so had to be induced at 38 weeks, but am proud to announce I have given birth to a beautiful, healthy baby boy!


This is my son, Elijah Henry, born at 22.13pm, on Wednesday 2nd April 2014. Here we are having cuddles with me, my mum, and my dad - they were my birth partners! Elijah is such a sweet baby, he cuddles up to everyone! We're bonding really well, I absolutely adore him! He sleeps well (sometimes!), and he's feeding okay. 

Thank you everyone for your support, I'll get back to writing beauty blogs soon! Sorry for the natural photos - they're not the most flattering after just giving birth! I hope you've all had an amazing week as I had! 

Sammii-Jane x

No comments:

Post a Comment