Monday 28 December 2015

What I Got For Christmas (2015)

Hello Everybody!

I am so so so sorry that I've not written anything in a while. I've recently got a new phone, and I've had a few issues accessing my accounts to write anything, so it's been a bit difficult! I've resorted to writing this up on my iPad though so I can at least make a new post for now!

I wanted to share with you guys what I got for Christmas. Of course, in no way do I want to come across as bragging, but I do have a blog with a fair amount of viewers, and I do of course want to give you new content. What with it being Christmas, I haven't really been up to much else to write about, and I do want to give you guys an accurate account of my life and the things I get up to.

So, my main present was money from my dad. He gave me enough to get myself a few new bits, and also to do up my son's bedroom, my bedroom, and my living room. 

So here is my room now it's done up (I've shown you guys these pics before, I know, but it's always good to recap!)


And my son's bedroom!


I haven't finished my living room yet but as soon as that's sorted I will be showing you guys!

As I said, my dad gave me money to also get myself a few new bits. As you all know, I'm really into fitness, so I got a few new things for that!

I showed you guys a haul that I did a while back (where I bought a mini trampoline, weights, and converse) and some of the money went towards that.




I was lucky enough to receive all of the above before Christmas, so I wasn't expecting anything when it came to Christmas Day - but I was still ridiculously spoiled!



I received Jimmy Choo Flash, benefit High Beam highlighter, Soap and Glory Kick Ass Concealer, a copy of Paul Hollywood British Baking, a Glossybox subscription, some new Jewellery, Avon goodies, fluffy socks, and new pyjamas!

I was so lucky to receive everything I did. In all the Christmases I've ever had, I've never been as spoiled as I have this year! I hope you have all had a lovely Christmas, and a good nose through some of the goodies I received!

I promise, promise, promise, I will write again soon!

Lots of Love, Sam x






No comments:

Post a Comment