Saturday 12 December 2015

New Year Plans!

Hello Everybody!

Really sorry if I've not posted in a while or anything, I've been meaning to get round to it but I've been crazy busy! As some of you might have seen in my last post, I now work for Juice Plus and it takes a lot of work! I started working at 12 midday earlier on today, and it's now 1am! When I wake up in the morning I'm still going to be just as driven to selling Juice Plus, I really want to hit my targets and help everybody on their personal journeys to improving themselves! It's so rewarding to know people who have had really good experiences with a product you're so passionate about!

It all involves social media, and making new acquaintances, and spreading the word, and it's a lot of fun! I signed up yesterday afternoon and so far I've had one sale, and four new potential customers who want to order after Christmas,as well as a lady who definitely wants to order this week! I will genuinely be really pleased if they do place orders as it will then be really easy to hit my personal sales targets, and Juice Plus is such an amazing product I know they won't be disappointed! 

I've had my eye on Juice Plus for a long time, I've wanted to try it for ages and ages! I've just not plucked up the courage until now. The capsules are great for a health boost, and the shakes are great for weight loss. The capsules are for extra nutrition and shouldn't be used as a meal replacement. The shakes can be used as a meal replacement for 1 or 2 meals per day. Its up to you how many and depends on how much you want to lose and how fast. You can use them to replace whichever meals suits your lifestyle best whether that is breakfast lunch or dinner. You then eat clean the remainder of the time so cutting out processed foods, wheat, gluten and dairy (except eggs). Its a really simple plan to follow, you get to eat loads of real foods, you have 2 snacks a day so you never go hungry and shouldn't feel like you are dieting. 

I wanted to give you guys as much accurate information as I can, so I've done all my reading and research to tell you guys as much as I can in case you were interested in trying anything! 

I also thought that now would be a great time to share my new year plans with you! I'm going to continue working for Juice Plus (of course), and I'm also going to find another job, and possibly a third job too if I can find the time. As some of you know, I'm a single mum on benefits, and the only person who can change my situation is me. I can't afford to stay on benefits for another year so I'm desperate to get back to work! I just want to provide my son and I with the best life I can give us. I do have my own flat, and recently I've decorated my bedroom, my son's bedroom, the bathroom, and I'm half way through my living room. Next year I want to finish up the hallway and my kitchen, start my driving lessons back up, be doing really well with all my jobs, and for my son to be doing really well at his nursery. I also really want to take him to the zoo for his birthday, but it's like 70 miles away and his birthday is in four months time so I don't think I'll be able to, but possibly by summer? I'm hoping to also save enough money to get my first car around Christmas 2016.


Anyway, hope you guys are all having an amazing Christmas break, and I will see you again really soon!

Lots of Love,

Sam x


No comments:

Post a Comment