Friday 14 August 2015

New Hair, Don't Care!

Recently I went for a slight image overhaul. I woke up one morning to around six months of (ignored) bad roots and long bleach blonde, frayed and tired ends. In all honesty I've been so busy recently I just haven't noticed. So, as any girl would, I booked in an emergency appointment with my hairdresser (AKA my mum - she's the only person I trust to not hack loads of it off. Which, inevitably, for this bob cut, she did - she took around six inches off) BUT I actually really love it. It feels so much healthier and more mature and I love short Taylor Swift style curls. It's so much more low maintenance than my previous style and looks tons better. 

Quick selfie!


Unfortunately I don't really have a before photo to show you the comparison, but I'm personally really liking this cut and colour! I hope you guys are all having a fantastic week, and be sure to check out my next blog soon - a fragrance review on L'Occitane's Jasmin and Bergamot. 

Lots of love, Sam x

No comments:

Post a Comment