Wednesday 9 July 2014

Review: L'Occitane Jasmin and Bergamote Fragrance

Hey everyone! So, in Bazaar's July edition, they were giving away free L'Occitane eau de toilette samples with the purchase of the magazine. The fragrance I was most drawn to was the Jasmin and Bergamote fragrance, purely because it was in an orange shade of packaging, and to me anything in orange colour packaging always smell great because I really like citrus scents.


Here's a close-up of the fragrance sample I selected! The sample products are 7.5ml in size.


Just an FYI, the fragrance isn't citrus scented at all. In my opinion, it smells really fresh and summery, and is a perfect daytime scent for the warm season! Although it isn't what I expected, I still do really like it, and it seems to smell better and better as time passes throughout the day. 
I really like this fragrance, but it's really difficult to describe the scent as it's so unlike anything I've ever smelt before. It's a feminine scent, but it's not floral, musky, or sweet. I find it quite a clean, crisp fragrance and because it's so unusual I am beginning to prefer it to my other fragrances! For the price of the magazine (£4.20), I think it was well worth the money as I know I'll be getting a lot of wear out of it. If you're thinking of getting this, definitely do, as it's so cheap for a decent sample size that will last you all season! There are also three other scents to look out for if you don't think the one that I chose is to your taste! 

I hope you're all having a lovely week, 

Sammii-Jane x





No comments:

Post a Comment