Friday 21 February 2014

Introductory post!

I am in no way whatsoever a professional make up artist, consultant, or expert. I am, however, a beauty-obsessed make-up fanatic, an experimental make-up amateur, and a regular at all the major beauty department stores of London.
I've loved make-up for as long as I can remember. What girl doesn't remember playing with her mothers make up set as a child? I remember the faint, delicate scent that always lingered on my mothers powder brush. I remember feeling envious of the cherry-red lipstick she applied, which always made me think she was so glamorous. I remember her telling me that it would be my turn soon enough. I couldn't wait for that day to come. I wanted to feel beautiful, glamorous, and feminine. I wanted to be every inch the woman she was.


No comments:

Post a Comment