Friday 27 February 2015

A huge apology and a change of heart...

Hey guys! 

I want to start this post by saying how sorry I am that I've not posted anything in months. Initially I started this blog with the intentions of it being a beauty blog, but I have since been struggling to manage the upkeep of always buying in new makeup to review/tell you about etc, and it didn't want to let anyone down by not writing about the things I set out to, so I really didn't know what to write about. Equally I have been a single mum for a long time now (my son is nearly one year old, it seems crazy to me!), and as well as moving to a new house six months ago, I've really found it difficult to find the time to write.
However, I have decided that my blog is going to have a bit of a change around so that I can post things I do actually know about - motherhood, babies, single parenting, toddlers, the struggles, the tips, the lusts, regular updates, and all the best bits!


Thank you for putting up with me around this time and my huge change of circumstances! 

Write soon,

Sam x


No comments:

Post a Comment